Awards and Recognition
In addition to being recognized for our charitable contributions, Exact Staff has also won local and national awards within the business community. Here are some of our recent accomplishments:
Ranked by Inc. 5000
Exact Staff has been recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest growing privately-held company in the United States.
Santa Barbara Business Alliance recognized Exact Staff as one of its Innovative Businesses
Exact Staff was recognized for some of these innovations:
- Exact Staff's Temp Advisory Council: Approximately once per year, current associates, as well as recent registrants, are invited into our offices for the purpose of review and Account managers ask associates what they think of our service. Such input is invaluable to us.
- Working interviews for our clients: A client can audition a prospective employee free of charge to determine if that employee will be a fit for the long term.
- Philanthropy: Exact Staff strives to be a strong corporate citizen. In addition, to providing staffing services to local non-profit agencies, Exact Staff and its employees give their time and resources. During the holiday season, Exact Staff donates a portion of its proceeds to selected local charities and last year, Exact Staff's dedication was revealed once again when owner Karenjo Goodwin announced that all employees would be given one day off work so that they could volunteer their time to the charity of their choice.
Exact Staff, Inc.® Honored by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal
Exact Staff and its Founder/President, Karenjo Goodwin, were honored by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal for outstanding achievements in business. Ms. Goodwin was named by the Journal as one of twenty "Women Who Mean Business." Goodwin and other successful women in business were honored. Exact Staff was singled out for its contributions to the communities it serves and its record of outstanding customer service to clients and associates.
Karenjo Goodwin Named the Business Owner of the Year for Ventura County
We are proud to announce that our owner and CEO, Karenjo Goodwin has been named the National Association of Women Business Owner of the Year for Ventura County. Ms. Goodwin was recognized for her commitment to her community including support to Casa Pacifica, Haven Hills, City of Hope Breast Cancer Walk, Pacific Boys Club, Second Harvest and many others. She has created a company which believes in giving back to the communities in which we serve. Exact Staff's philosophy of exceptional customer service to both client companies and associates has sky rocketed the organization into the ranks of the fastest growing companies.
NAWBO is committed to education and encouragement for the growth of women business owners and creating an awareness of our presence through a single voice in our community. What a great honor for all of us associated with Exact Staff to be recognized by the National Association of Women Business Owners.
Other Important Milestones for Exact Staff
- Top 25 Women-Owned Businesses in the San Fernando Valley
- Ranked 17th in the top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Los Angeles